Monday, March 25, 2013

SNOW DAY!

Gotta Love a SNOW DAY! 

Hopefully this helps some of you get your film done so you have something to show me tomorrow.  Use your time wisely.  Having something is better then nothing.

And I am hoping that ALL of you can devote about an hour or more to working on your MAGAZINE pages/Covers/Producers Pages today.  I know we won't get them done if we only work on them in class.  This is very important to me and I'm REALLY hoping you guys can work on them so they WILL get done.

Another thing you have to have done by Thursday is your blog updated.  You can start uploading your finished films now so you can get all points for third quarters Blog grade. 

If you have any questions let me know, and thanks for working so hard on all of this, I really appreciate it.

Mrs. Schneid

No comments:

Post a Comment