Friday, August 9, 2013

WELCOME!

Above design created by Chaz Coverdale 2012
Welcome to Advanced Film & Photo!  So glad you all enjoyed Intro enough to come back for more.  I can't wait for this school year.  I'm excited to see the creativity that you are all capable of.  Being a smaller class, you will see that this course is going to be run a bit different than the intro class.

Today we are going to go over "How to be more Creative" and discuss your first assignments.

Get signed into my blog site and tell me something you are hoping to do this year in Advanced Film.  

8 comments:

  1. I am hoping to further my learning into after effects. I know that I did not do much with it last year so I want to learn more with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to improve the length and quality of our groups films. I also want to have more locations in our films this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to really look into CGI Renderings and work on After Effects at home. Hopefully the Tech Guys allow us to use plug-ins for After Effects. Plus I'd like to start using a lot more 3D and Text Effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to improve my editing skills. Also I hope to make a lot of films.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to improve my skills using after effects. I definitely have a lot more to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually Ain't Nobody GOT TIME FOR THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Improve my editing skills in after effects and make better movies - Aj Futo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to improve on using a camera and making videos.

    ReplyDelete