Sunday, January 4, 2015

Scholastics and next assignment

For January you have a choice between several things to do.  For 1 it can be a film or it can be photos.

CHOICES:
1.  Poem
2.  Fim Noir
3.  Old School Song mondernized
4.  Props heavy film/Photos

Get groups approved by me and idea topics as well by Tuesday.  Scripts in by Thursday.  I would like to see footage by Monday from all groups.  

SCHOLASTICS:
Go online, get registered and print 2 forms for every piece you are submitting.  Sign and get them signed and turned back into me by this Friday!!!

https://www.artandwriting.org/Login

Anyone that has a piece going to the Scholastic art show needs to make a point to help out with mounting artworks.  I will be mounting after school on Tuesday and Wednesday after school till 5:00.  I need help so if you have a piece going to the show you must show up to help me after school 1 of these days.  It approximately takes 15 minutes to mount 1 piece depending on the size.

Check my list and see if you have a piece going into the show.  If I missed a piece that you think is good and should be submitted please show me by Tuesday so that I can consider it.


No comments:

Post a Comment