Sunday, November 27, 2016

Movie using props

Hey guys!

I will be out today with a sick little one.  Here is what I would like you to do.  The current movie I assigned to you you I said that I want you to use props.  I want one of the props to be a homemade item that is made out of cardboard.  You can make it in class.  I have cardboard being delivered to the room for you today.  Start mapping out what you can use and how you can use it in your film.  How can you make it look super realistic.  You can use paint to help you with this too.  On Tuesday (Wednesday if not in on Tuesday) I want to know your story that you will be filming for this assignment.  I am not sure how long I will be giving you so plan to start this right away and NOT wait until the last minute as the last minute may be this weekend :D

Hope to see you all tomorrow,
Mrs. Schneid

P.S. Matt if you finished the video please upload to Youtube and send me a link : cschneid@vermilionschools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment