Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Due Monday:  Your 3rd set of emotion pictures. 

What are we going to be doing with all of these pictures? 

This is something you can start to put together over break since you will have more time.  We are going to take our best photos that represent our emotion from our story and put them into a movie.  This will be more like a slide show movie.  You will put them in chronological order (like you saw from the girl in the river).

Everyone will need to make a unique opening title using effects in After Effects that represents your pictures. 

You then need to find a song that you feel represents your story and emotions in the best possible way.  We will be doing something more with the song and your story after break.  The song may be the hardest thing to find.  I've been looking for one for mine for about a week now.  I have narrowed it down to a few, but it is hard to find just one song that portrays your emotion/feelings/story all in one that really pertains to me and my situation.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I hope you are all aware of the things you are thankful for this holiday season, and hope you tell those people who mean the world to you just that.  I know I am thankful to have each of you as my students.  I have learned so much from a lot you and am grateful for just that and hope you all know that you are special to me.  Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment