Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Great Job!

Hello Everyone,

Happy Valentines Day!  Sorry I am not there today, but I will be back on Friday.  I just wanted to say great job yesterday painting, being painted and to the camera crew too.  You guys all did a great job!  And THANK YOU all too for being patient and being a part of one of my favorite "in house" field trip lessons.  I really enjoyed watching you all work so hard and the creativity that I saw in all of you.  I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did too.  Here is a pic  that Chaz finished editing-AWESOME job!

Click here to watch the VHS Cool School 2 minute video!


As for today, I think you all know what you have to do.  Solo groups and groups that have a lot of footage shot should be working on editing together in class.  To my group of 5-FILM, FILM, FILM!  Just let the sub know where you will be.  I left a note on my desk that it was ok for you guys to go and film.  Please turn the light off in my office and close the door when you leave.  If anyone needs anything, please just let me know.

Have a GREAT day and see you all on Friday,
Mrs. Schneid

No comments:

Post a Comment