Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Hey Guys,

Sorry I will not be in today.  Here is what I would like from you by tomorrow:

In a paragraph write down what your story idea is for your new movie topics.  Tell me the main ideas here, this is just so that I can get a feel for what you are thinking and see if your story has potential to be turned into a movie.  Basically this is your way to persuade me and sell your idea to me.  I will meet with each of you on Wednesday in class to hear your ideas.  We will also watch anyone's time movie that is done too.   If you finish your solid story paragraph for the next film, please start writing out your script.  As your script will be due in a few days..........so START THEM NOW!

Thanks guys and have a great Tuesday,
See you all tomorrow,
Mrs. Schneid

No comments:

Post a Comment