Thursday, February 21, 2013

Reminder

ALL edited time footage is due tomorrow.  You can wrap it up during class, but by the end of class I should have everyones individual cut footage with AUDIO.  By the end of class your group "Leader" should have your final footage so that it can all be put together over the weekend so that we can watch movies on Monday (LETS HOPE we don't get this one 2 weeks late, not to mention any names:) ) 

I can't wait to watch these movies-I've seen some good scrips and clips.  Your movies all seem to get more and more creative, which I love to and hope to see.  So Kudos and Thank You!

START THINKING ABOUT YOUR NEXT MOVIES:
During class today I am going to meet with each of you to get you thinking about your next movie ideas.  That way you can have a little longer to ponder your ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment